Saturday, October 10, 2009

Well here it is the beginning of a very interesting adventure

This adventure begins in San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua, and I have no idea where it will take the three of us. The adventure is starting a hostel/bar in the second poorest country in the western hemisphere. The US includes myself, Alex Tuthill, I have been thinking about embarking on this adventure for a very longtime, so long it feels almost platonic. The next individual who is involved in this project is a Nicaraguan named Giovanni Molina Sacasa, and his local connections so far have proven to be invaluable. The last but not the least is none other than professional skier Dash Longe, Dash has proven throughout his life to go big on and off the ski hill. I don't think that he knows yet, how big this thing really is!
So there it is the three of us against the world.. much more to come as I am sure we will have some interesting stories.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Your place looks awesome! I am visiting after the Peace Corps is over.... need a volunteer bartender??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to come visit sometime. Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Tuthill, I wish I was coming down next month. I will get down there soon enough, getting the brewery running is a bit of a priority for me right now though. Good luck

    ReplyDelete